Wouldn't it be great if you could share that wonderful feeling with others? Well, now you can!
Just reach out to a friend, co-worker, or relative and become their 'music mentor.' It's actually very easy to do. Here are some tips.
- Find out if your friends has ever played an instrument or been in a band.
- If they are an experienced, but dormant player, invite them to attend an open mic with you.
- If they don't have any musical experience, bring them to an open mic and then offer to 'get them started.'
- Offer to show them a few chords on guitar or keys and get them playing a few songs quickly.
- Get them on stage at an open mic as soon as possible.
The joy of music-making is something that all musicians can share with others. Just reach-out to one-person.
You may change their life forever.